APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE M. MOUSTACHE :
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING:
COMPLIANCE AND DEFECTS:
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller for the processing of the data is ONAPP SAS (“M. Moustache”), with Corporate Tax ID number B-59088948. The contact details of M. Moustache are as follows:
- Postal address : 32 rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris, FRANCE
- Telephone : 09 84 30 84 05
- e-mail : email@example.com
The interested party is informed that M. Moustache has appointed a Data Protection Officer to deal with any issue relating to the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, postal address: M. Moustache - ONAPP 32 rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris, FRANCE.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES M. MOUSTACHE COLLECT?
M. Moustache may collect the following personal information from users of the M. Moustache website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender when the user visits the website, registers, places an online order, contacts M. Moustache or participates in M. Moustache promotions or questionnaires. In addition, M. Moustache collects all the information relating to their browsing on the website and their interaction with the brand. All the personal data M. Moustache originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family to send any gift.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
- To manage and execute the registration on the website and online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
- To manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interest party as a customer via e-mail, SMS or ordinary mail. The sending of this information will involve the drafting of user profiles, which consists of using the personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, and the browsing information on the website to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences, in order to offer them commercial notifications adapted to their profile.
- The content, products or services will be personalised to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests. To manage the notifications, consult the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account.
- - To respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and complaints.
- To manage the notification service for when a certain article becomes available on the website.
- To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: receipt.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
M. Moustache will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements previously mentioned.
TO WHICH ADDRESSEES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA? The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
- Public Administrations whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
- Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to M. Moustache (ERP, communications companies, agencies, etc.).
In all cases, third parties sharing certain personal data will have previously accredited the adoption of suitable technical and organisational measures for the correct protection of the same. M. Moustache does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES M. MOUSTACHE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA? The website uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that M. Moustache will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls. In addition, any transaction performed via the website will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity. M. Moustache declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA? You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address email@example.com: Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether at M. Moustache we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data M. Moustache possesses about you. Right of modification: you have the right to ask M. Moustache to rectify the personal data whenever they are inaccurate, or to complete them whenever they are incomplete. If you are registered on our website, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying the profile. Right to erasure/right to be forgotten: you may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for. Right to restriction: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints. Right to data portability: you have right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means. Right to object : you may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by M. Moustache, including profiling. In this case, M. Moustache will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defense of possible legal claims. Automated individual decisions: you have the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, while produces a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise said right in cases where the decision is necessary for the formalization or execution of a contract between you and M. Moustache; it is authorized by the law applicable to M. Moustache provided it establishes the appropriate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or where it is based on your explicit consent.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES M. MOUSTACHE USE THEM?
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES M. MOUSTACHE USE? M. Moustache uses tree types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse the Website and use functions such as the shopping basket or Wishlist.
- Analytical cookies: M. Moustache uses Google Analytics cookies to calculate the number of users who visit the website. These cookies make it possible to measure and analyze the way in which users browse the website. This information allows M. Moustache to continually improve its services and the shopping experience of users of the website. For more information, consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Preference cookies: whenever users are browsing or shopping on the website, the site will remember their preferences (for example, their location or preferred language). Thanks to these cookies, we are able to offer users a simple, more convenient and personalized browsing experience.
Otherwise, the best of Cookies is always our office star mascot, Cookie, Delphine's dog at the B2B!