Low-top trainers Arthur Burgundy blue et green suede
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 16kg of Co2, 28% less than a standard sneaker.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
New kid on the block. In ecru leather and navy suede, Arthur has a retro sportswear feel. This low-top trainer is loud and proud about its 80s inspiration. All that and it features our [Re]colte sole, made from recycled shoes.
Details & Care + -
- Burgundy, blue and green suede low-top trainers
- Goatskin suede leather, split goatskin and calfskin leather and corduroy from RVC, Ramiro and Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Strobel sole in recycled rubber
- Mesh lining
- Mesh insole
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|