Low-top trainers Maxence H Navy fir mustard ultrasuede
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 11,6kg of Co2, 48% less than a standard sneaker.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
A maximum of style and a maximum of sense, it's Maxence. Carbon neutral, this low top sneaker in navy fir mustard vegan suede will reconcile your sneaker passion with your ecological conscience. Made from innovative vegan and recycled materials: hello [re]colte sole and cork insole, thank you recycled cotton lining, Maxence is carbon neutral and 100% hot.
Details & Care + -
- Vegan suede sneakers in navy fir mustard
- Vegan suede and grape leather upper from Poveda Textil in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole with stitching
- Recycled canvas lining
- Cork insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. If the color fades after wearing several times, use a color reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|