Running shoes André Ecru bleu gray suede
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
This product emits 7,5kg of Co2, 66% less than a standard trainers.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
That '70s shoe. André, it is a running shoe with a very seventies style, for the amateurs of vintage sportswear. A play of materials between blue, grey and ecru suede. Unusual color combo. Note its EVA sole with colored midsole for a unique touch and its recycled rubber sole.
Details & Care + -
- Blue, ecru and grey vegan suede running shoes
- Strobel stitched EVA outsole and recycled rubber outsole
- Mesh lining
- Recycled mesh insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. If the color fades after wearing several times, use a color reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|