Running shoes André Petroleum anthracite grey suede
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
This product emits 19,1kg of Co2, 14% less than a standard sneaker.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
That '70s shoe. André in anthracite grey petrol suede, it's a running shoe with a very seventies style, for vintage sportswear lovers. The play of materials between suede and velvet. Combination of new colors. Note its EVA sole with colored midsole for a unique touch and its recycled rubber skid.
Details & Care + -
- Charcoal grey oil suede sneakers
- Suede and canvas upper from Gaoyao Xinying Leather Co in China
- Strobel stitched EVA outsole and recycled rubber outsole
- Recycled mesh lining
- Recycled mesh insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|