Running shoes Andrée Beige and brown corduroy
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
This product emits 13,1kg of Co2, 32% less than a standard sneaker.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
Run baby run. In beige and brown corduroy, our 70s-inspired running shoe is quite the original. Note the EVA sole with coloured midsole and rubber half sole. To run in style and comfort.
Details & Care + -
- Beige and brown corduroy running shoe
- Split leather and corduroy
- EVA sole with Strobel construction and rubber half sole for good cushioning and a retro style
- Mesh insole
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|