Running shoes Sacha H Terracotta, petrol blue & khaki vegan suede
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
This product emits 7.9kg of Co2, which is 64.4% less than a standard sneaker.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
Details & Care + -
- Men's vegan running shoes
- EVA sole with recycled rubber half sole
- Recycled mesh lining
- Recycled mesh insole
- Recycled polyester laces
- Strobel construction
- Vegan suede from Quan Yi's in China
- Sole height 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser or with a crepe brush. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|