Ankle boots Georgette Burgundy naplak leather
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 20,5kg of Co2, 29% less than a standard low boot.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
Is this love? Georgette only has one thing on its mind: brightening up your winter wardrobe and your mood. Colours straight out of a Mondrian canvas. The signature 70s square can be found both in the shoe's shape and on the heel. A high-top style for an iconic retro feel. This pair of ankle boots offers the very best of the seventies. We've gone for patent burgundy leather and a central zip for style and ease of wear: you can put these on while blindfolded.
Details & Care + -
- Burgundy naplak leather ankle boots
- Naplak calf leather from Interleather in Portugal
- Pigskin leather lining
- Leather sole with injected rubber
- Heel height: 5.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Wipe your shoes with a chamois cloth to remove all dust and residue. Patent shoes do not need to be waterproofed, as their finish already protects them from rain. In case of stains, use a cloth slightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. Finally, our nourishing milk will clean the surface of the leather and nourish it in depth to prolong its life.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|