Ankle boots Georgette Cognac patent pleated leather
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 20,5kg of Co2, 29% less than a typical leather boot.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
Details & Care + -
- Women's seventies heeled ankle boots
- Leather sole with injected rubber
- Goatskin lining
- Leather insole
- Welded construction
- Cowhide from Interleather in Spain
- Heel height 4.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Wipe your shoes with a shammy to remove all dust and residue. Patent shoes do not need to be waterproofed, as their finish already protects them from rain. In case of stains, use a cloth slightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. Finally, our nourishing milk will clean the surface of the leather and nourish it in depth to prolong its life.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|