Description + -
Good morning England. We were inspired by English know-how when we designed Olivier in black box leather, the pair of derby shoes you'll enjoy wearing season after season. Round toe, thick sole and polido leather (the most hard-wearing kind there is): this timeless men's classic is stylish yet robust. There's no risk of embarrassing yourself if it gets icy out there. So let us reassure you, there's no need to worry!
Details & Care + -
- Black box leather derby shoes
- Smooth calf leather from Ibéria in Spain
- Pigskin leather lining
- Designed to last with their Welded construction
- 50% recycled TR sole
- Heel height: 3 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Wipe your shoes with a chamois cloth to remove all dust and residue. Patent shoes do not need to be waterproofed, as their finish already protects them from rain. In case of stains, use a cloth slightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. Finally, our nourishing milk will clean the surface of the leather and nourish it in depth to prolong its life.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|