Marin boat shoes
New wave. With its dual-material design and its colourful welt which highlights its sole, the Marin reinvents the rules when it comes to boat shoes. Don't go forgetting its strengths: maximum grip, water-resistant leather laces...beige and cognac: discreet colour schemes accentuate the "revisited classic" effect.
The history of the product
- Beige and Cognac Suede Boat Shoes
- Pull-up calf leather from Iberia
- Split cowhide leather from Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Shoe assembled using the durable Blake construction
- Rubber sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Sole height : 1,5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE :This style size large! We advise you to take one size below your usual size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!