AlphonseIn My Wishlist
The subtle charm of Alphonse.
A cognac suede derby shoe with an understated material-mix effect featuring a thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole. Its little secret? The Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight style.
- Cognac suede derby shoe
- Suede and goatskin suede leather from Silva Santos and Silva NBS in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.