LouisIn My Wishlist
Follow the W.
This derby shoe sought inspiration from brogues, shoes which originated in Scotland and Ireland and are characterised by the "W" formed by their front panel. A timeless style, with their aged cognac leather, metal eyelets and slight lug rubber half sole, directly injected into the sole. The manufacturing secret? The Blake construction, an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
- Aged cognac leather desert boots
- Smooth calf leather from NBS in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Recycled TR sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
About Les Souliers Monsieur
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.