Marie low sneakersIn My Wishlist
Inspired by the 80s, these low-top trainers are inspired by the retro sportswear style from back in the day. In white leather and grey and nude suede, this stylish shoe leaves nothing to chance. All you have to do is choose your favourite colour combo.
- White leather and grey and nude suede trainers
- Smooth leather and split calfskin leather from JM & Filhos in Portugal and Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Stitched recycled rubber sole
- Mesh lining
- Pigskin leather insole
- Designed to last, be more supple and adapt to the shape of the foot with their Strobel construction
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of staining, clean the suede parts using an eraser and use shampoo for the leather parts, wiping any excess from the materials using an absorbent cloth.
Shoes made from shoes.
In March 2019, we launched Enco(re): our program for collecting and recycling used shoes.
The sole [re]colte with which this model is equipped is the embodiment of this project. A sole made from your used shoes, collected in our stores and by our partner in Portugal. Born out of a desire to produce more responsibly, [re]colte is a real revolution for the footwear industry.
[re]colte is made of 20% recycled shoes, 50% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.