Georges boat shoesIn My Wishlist
All aboard. Featuring loafer-inspired stitching on the upper and leather laces reminiscent of boat shoes, in nubuck, beige and brown cognac with raw edges, the Georges combines two iconic shoes for a "revisited classic" effect. Ultra-flexible, its natural crepe sole absorbs shocks and guarantees optimal comfort.
- Beige, Brown and Cognac Nubuck Boat Shoes
- Calf nubuck from Vales de Freitas in Portugal
- Shoe assembled using the durable Blake construction
- Crepe sole
- No lining
- Sole height : 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
The history of the product
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.