Bottines GastonIn My Wishlist
The king of the desert.
A desert boot in brown grained pull-up leather which stands out in its simplicity. A subtle material mix. Metal hooks and eyelets. A padded collar. A slight lug rubber commando half sole injected directly into the sole. And a Blake construction: a technique which ensures a sturdy, lightweight finish and attaches the sole to the upper with a single seam.
- Brown grained pull-up leather desert boots
- Pull-up grained leather and split calfskin leather from Ibéria in Portugal and Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Neolite sole with integrated rubber commando half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.