Baskets basses MarieIn My Wishlist
Inspired by the 80s, these low-top trainers are inspired by the retro sportswear style from back in the day. In black lizard-effect leather, suede and houndstooth, nothing about this stylish shoe is left to chance. All you have to do is choose your favourite colour combo.
- Black lizard-effect leather, suede and houndstooth trainers
- Embossed patent leather, goatskin and calfskin suede leather and textile from RVC, Sanchez Agullo, Lajara and Jose Perez Hernandez in Spain
- Stitched recycled rubber sole
- Mesh lining
- Pigskin leather insole
- Designed to last, be more supple and adapt to the shape of the foot with their Strobel construction
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time.
Combien ça coûte à la planète de produire ce modèle ?
10,4kg of CO2 produced
That's 45,8% less than a standard sneaker
0,5g of phosphorus produced
That's 54% less than a standard sneaker
106,49MJ of energy consumed
That's 35% less than a standard sneaker
Shoes made from shoes.
In March 2019, we launched Enco(re): our program for collecting and recycling used shoes.
The sole [re]colte with which this model is equipped is the embodiment of this project. A sole made from your used shoes, collected in our stores and by our partner in Portugal. Born out of a desire to produce more responsibly, [re]colte is a real revolution for the footwear industry.
[re]colte is made of 20% recycled shoes, 50% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.