Baskets basses MarieIn My Wishlist
Shoes made from shoes. This season, Marie is wearing our first [Re]colte, our sole made from recycled shoes. A daughter of the 80's, this low top sneaker in colored vegan suede and lime green mesh is inspired by the retro-sport style of the time. Perforated details, oversized single eyelets, gum sole - the style leaves nothing to chance. All you have to do is choose your favourite colour scheme.
- vegan suede and mesh sneakers in lime green and sky blue
- Goat leather from Sanchez Agullo and Jose Perez Hernandez in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole with stitching
- Mesh lining
- Cork insole
- Designed to last, be more flexible and fit the foot perfectly thanks to the Strobel stitching
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. If the color fades after wearing several times, use a color reviver!
Combien ça coûte à la planète de produire ce modèle ?
8.9kg of CO2 produced
That's 53.8% less than a standard sneaker
0.3g of phosphorus produced
That's 73.7% less than a standard sneaker
107,2MJ of energy consumed
That's 34,5% less than a standard sneaker
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.