Alphonse derbiesIn My Wishlist
The subtle charm of Alphonse.
A mottled black leather derby shoe with an understated material-mix effect featuring a thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole. Its little secret? The Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight style.
- Black leather derby shoe
- Smooth calf leather from Leatherblue in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.