An understated black leather and suede material-mix desert boot, set apart by its padded collar. A thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole The added bonus: the Blake construction, an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
The history of the product
- Calfskin from Mastrotto in Italy and NBS in Portugal
- Shoe assembled using the durable Blake construction
- Foam panel around the entire ankle
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height : 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. Do not hesitate to use a black polish to give back shine to the leather. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.