GaultierIn My Wishlist
An understated black leather and suede material-mix desert boot, set apart by its padded collar. A thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole The added bonus: the Blake construction, an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
The history of the product
- Calfskin from Mastrotto in Italy and NBS in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Foam panel around the entire ankle
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin lining
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of staining, clean with a damp cloth, then dry using another cloth. Feel free to use polish to restore the leather's shine. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the surface of the leather and deeply nourish it, extending its life span.