An understated black leather desert boot with a subtle material mix, set apart by its padded collar. A thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole. The added bonus: the Blake construction, an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
- Calf and calfskin leather from NBS in Spain and Sanchez Agullo in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Foam construction all around the ankle
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. Do not hesitate to use a black polish to give back shine to the leather. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.