Alfred: an understated derby shoe in honey-coloured grained pull-up leather. Hard-wearing materials. It features a slight lug rubber commando half sole injected directly into the sole. Its little secret? The Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight style.
The history of the product
- Calfskin from Ibéria in Spain
- Shoe assembled using the durable Blake construction
- Leather sole with integrated commando half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height : 2,5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time.