Antoine BootsIn My Wishlist
No frills. Simple lines, hard-wearing materials: these honey pull-up leather desert boots adopt an understated look. They feature an integrated slight lug rubber commando half sole. But their real secret lies in the Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
- Honey pull-up leather ankle boots
- Pull-up calf leather from Ibéria in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Leather sole with integrated rubber commando half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.
SIZE ADVICE :This style size large! We advise you to take one size below your usual size.