AlphonseIn My Wishlist
Alphonse, unfailing simplicity. A brown suede derby with an understated bi-material effect featuring a thin leather sole with an injected rubber pad. Its little secret? The Blake stitch: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight style.
- Brown suede derby
- "Split leather" from Mastrotto in Italy
- Shoe assembled using the durable Blake construction
- Leather sole with injected rubber skate
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height : 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.