AlphonseIn My Wishlist
A brown suede derby with an understated material-mix effect featuring a thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole. Its little secret? The Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight style.
The history of the product
- Split cowhide from Mastrotto in Italy
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Leather sole with injected rubber half-sole
- Pigskin lining
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains on the suede part, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!