Cognac-coloured suede desert boots with laces and understated seams. A rubber lug sole and metal eyelets and hooks for an outdoor chic vibe. And a Blake construction: a technique which ensures a sturdy, lightweight finish and attaches the sole to the upper with a single seam.
The history of the product
- Split cowhide from DSF in Portugal
- Pigskin leather lining
- D-ring eyelets
- Shoe assembled using the durable Blake construction
- Rubber lug sole: good grip, weatherproof, waterproof and hard-wearing
- Heel height : 2,5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!