GastonIn My Wishlist
Terracotta pull-up leather desert boots which are defined by their simplicity. A subtle material mix. Metal hooks and eyelets. A padded collar. A slight lug rubber commando half sole injected directly into the sole. And a Blake construction: a technique which ensures a sturdy, lightweight finish and attaches the sole to the upper with a single seam.
The history of the product
- Calfskin from Marsipel in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Neolite sole with integrated rubber commando half sole
- Pigskin lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time.