AlbanIn My Wishlist
Alban is an understated terracotta pull-up leather and suede desert boot with a subtle material-mix effect. It features a fine, elegant sole. And to ensure comfort all day long, it has an integrated injected rubber half sole. Its little secret? The Blake construction, an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
The history of the product
- Calfskin and split cowhide from Marsipel Portugal and Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time.