Baskets basses AlexandreIn My Wishlist
Alexandre le green. In its burgundy olive and grey blue canvas version, this sneaker is 60% recycled - with an upper made from 70% recycled cotton and 30% viscose, and a [Re]colte sole made from recycled shoes. And that's not all: it's fitted with Strobel stitching, an artisanal technique that allows for maximum flexibility. Made in Portugal and offered at a low price, it will quickly become your favorite summer sneaker...
- Low top sneakers in khaki and blue-gray canvas
- Recycled canvas by Texpiel in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole with strobel stitching
- Recycled canvas lining
- Leather insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.