Baskets basses Maxence HIn My Wishlist
A maximum of style and a maximum of sense, it's Maxence. Carbon neutral, this low top sneaker in navy fir mustard vegan suede will reconcile your sneaker passion with your ecological conscience. Made from innovative vegan and recycled materials: hello [re]colte sole and cork insole, thank you recycled cotton lining, Maxence is carbon neutral and 100% hot.
- vegan suede sneakers in navy fir mustard
- vegan suede and grape leather upper from Poveda Textil in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole with stitching
- Recycled canvas lining
- Cork insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. If the color fades after wearing several times, use a color reviver!
Welcome to the future
Maxence has a carbon footprint 55% smaller than a standard sneaker because of it's vegan and recycled materials.
- Vegan leather made from grape pomace, its carbon footprint is 89% smaller than leather.
- Vegan suede made from recycled polyester, carbon footprint 43% smaller than suede.
Who says better? Us! Since Maxence has other assets. Thanks to the recycled cotton lining. And big up to its cork insole. And of course, like more than 60% of our sneakers, Maxence is camped on our [re]colte sole. Quite, the one made from your used shoes collected in our stores.
About Maxence H
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.