Low-top trainers Alexandra Pink lemon water green canvas
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 7kg of Co2, 63% less than a standard sneaker
Description + -
Alexandra loves green. Alexandra in lime and water green canvas is a 60% recycled sneaker - with an upper made from 70% recycled cotton and 30% viscose, and a [Re]colte sole made from recycled shoes. It's also fitted with Strobel stitching, an artisanal technique that allows for maximum flexibility. Made in Portugal and offered at a low price, it will quickly become your favorite summer sneaker...
Details & Care + -
- Low top sneakers in pink, orange and green canvas
- Recycled canvas 70% cotton, 30% viscose from Texpiel in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole with strobel stitching
- Mesh lining
- Cork insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|