Low-top trainer Arthur Blue Grey white Ultrasuede and mesh
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 10,2kg of Co2, 54% less than a standard sneaker
Description + -
New kid on the block. A set of cut-outs, oversized single eyelets, perforated details: Arthur plays the retro-sport card to the hilt. In vegan sweden and blue-grey-white mesh, this low-top sneaker proclaims its 80s inspiration loud and clear. All this on our [Re]colte sole, made from recycled shoes.
Details & Care + -
- vegan suede and mesh sneakers blue grey white
- vegan suede and mesh upper from Conceria Zabri in Italy and Mipe in Spain
- Recycled rubber strobel sewn outsole
- Mesh lining
- Cork insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. If the color fades after wearing several times, use a color reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|