Description + -
Shoes made from shoes. This season, Marie is wearing our first [Re]colte, our sole made from recycled shoes. A daughter of the 80s, this low top sneaker in water green and white suede and mesh is inspired by the retro-sport style of the era. Perforated details, oversized single eyelet, gum sole - the style leaves nothing to chance. All you have to do is choose your favorite color scheme.
Details & Care + -
- Water green and white suede and mesh sneakers
- Cowhide from José Perez Hernandez in Spain
- Suede goat from Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Textile from Mipe in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole sewn in
- Mesh lining
- Leather insole
- Designed to last, be more flexible and fit the foot perfectly thanks to the Strobel stitching
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|