Low-top trainers Marie Brown corduroy and suede
We advise you to choose your usual size
This product emits 12,8kg of Co2, 33% less than a standard sneaker.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
Inspired by the 80s, these low-top trainers are inspired by the retro sportswear style from back in the day. In brown corduroy and suede, this stylish shoe leaves nothing to chance. All you have to do is choose your favourite colour combo.
Details & Care + -
- Brown corduroy and suede trainers
- Calfskin leather and textile from Sanchez Agullo and Texipiel in Spain
- Stitched recycled rubber sole
- Mesh lining
- Pigskin leather insole
- Designed to last, be more supple and adapt to the shape of the foot with their Strobel construction
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before the first use to protect it. In case of stains, mix warm water and soap and soak a soft cloth. Rub gently and always in the same direction. Let the pair dry in the open air.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits normally. We advise you to choose your normal size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|