Low-top trainers Renée openwork White leather and champagne lamé
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
Description + -
Flower power. Renée, our iconic low-top sneaker, changes style with the seasons - with her, materials, patterns and colours vary endlessly. This summer, it plays the lightness card with new floral perforations on white leather and a champagne lamé back. All this on our [Re]colte sole, made from recycled shoes.
Details & Care + -
- Openwork sneakers white leather and champagne lamé
- Cowhide leather from JM&Filhos in Portugal
- Metallic cowhide leather from José Perez Hernandez in Spain
- Pigskin leather insole
- Mesh lining
- Recycled rubber outsole with stitching
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE : Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, use the shampoo to clean the leather part, then use shoe whitener to restore the whiteness of the leather. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the surface of the leather and deeply nourish it, extending its life span.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model fits small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|