Description + -
That '70s Shoe. André is a very seventy style running for vintage sportswear lovers. Games of materials between gray, red and mustard suede. Unpublished color combos. A colored interlap sole for the unique touch. And an EVA sole with integrated rubber skating.
Details & Care + -
- Mustard grey suede running shoes
- Leather crust
- Strobel stitched EVA outsole and recycled rubber outsole for cushioning and retro style
- Mesh lining
- Mesh insole
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser or with a crepe brush. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|