Boots Gaston Terracota pull up
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
We offset 100% of emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
The king of the desert.
A desert boot in terracotta pull-up leather which stands out in its simplicity. A subtle material mix. Metal hooks and eyelets. A padded collar. A slight lug rubber commando half sole injected directly into the sole. And a Blake construction: a technique which ensures a sturdy, lightweight finish and attaches the sole to the upper with a single seam.
Details & Care + -
- Terracotta pull-up leather desert boots
- Pull-up leather and split calfskin leather from Marsipel and DSF in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Neolite sole with integrated rubber commando half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|