Marie low sneakersIn My Wishlist
Shoes made from shoes. This season, Marie is wearing our first [Re]colte, our sole made from recycled shoes. A daughter of the 80s, this low top sneaker in water green and white suede and mesh is inspired by the retro-sport style of the era. Perforated details, oversized single eyelet, gum sole - the style leaves nothing to chance. All you have to do is choose your favorite color scheme.
- Water green and white suede and mesh sneakers
- Cowhide from José Perez Hernandez in Spain
- Suede goat from Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Textile from Mipe in Spain
- Recycled rubber outsole sewn in
- Mesh lining
- Leather insole
- Designed to last, be more flexible and fit the foot perfectly thanks to the Strobel stitching
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE:Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Shoes made from shoes.
In March 2019, we launched Enco(re): our program for collecting and recycling used shoes.
The sole [re]colte with which this model is equipped is the embodiment of this project. A sole made from your used shoes, collected in our stores and by our partner in Portugal. Born out of a desire to produce more responsibly, [re]colte is a real revolution for the footwear industry.
[re]colte is made of 20% recycled shoes, 50% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.