Renée Plateau Découpes
Renée forever. Season after season, our iconic low-top trainer reinvents itself with new colours and materials. This season, with a smooth white leather, champagne python and its platform sole and graphic-inspired perforations, it's a bold combination of simplicity and design. Always original.
The history of the product
- White leather and champagne python wedge-soled sneakers with cut-outs
- Cowhide leather from JM&Filhos in Portugal
- Embossed velvet goat from Vasiliadis in Greece
- 3.5 cm stitched rubber sole
- Mesh lining
- Pigskin leather insole
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
About Renée Plateau
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.
GUIDE DES TAILLES MADAME
CARE ADVICE :Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, use the shampoo to clean the leather part, then use shoe whitener to restore the whiteness of the leather. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the surface of the leather and deeply nourish it, extending its life span.