AntoineIn My Wishlist
No frills. Simple lines, hard-wearing materials: these cognac-coloured suede desert boots flaunt an understated look. They feature an integrated slight lug rubber commando half sole. But their real secret lies in the Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
- Cognac-coloured suede ankle boots
- Split cowhide from Sanchez Agullo in Spain
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Leather sole with integrated rubber commando half sole
- Pigskin lining
- Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains on the suede part, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
About Last Chance
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.