Running AndréIn My Wishlist
That '70s shoe. André is a running shoe with a very 70s vibe for vintage sportswear fans. It features a combination of pine, brown and burgundy suede and corduroy. Unprecedented colour combos. A coloured midsole for a unique touch. And an EVA sole with an integrated rubber half sole.
- Pine, brown and burgundy suede and corduroy running shoe
- Split leather and corduroy
- EVA sole with Strobel construction and rubber half sole for good cushioning and a retro style
- Mesh lining
- Mesh insole
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
Combien ça coûte à la planète de produire ce modèle ?
15,3kg of CO2 produced
That's 30,7% less than a standard sneaker
0,8g of phosphorus produced
That's 30,4% less than a standard sneaker
148,04MJ of energy consumed
That's 21,3% less than a standard sneaker
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.