Derbies EdouardIn My Wishlist
Elegant, pointed, hard-wearing: Edouard in aged cognac leather is as fun to wear when sitting on a terrace with a beer as it is at a party with a few glasses of bubbly. The thick sole gives it a rock 'n' roll feel with a dandy style. The best bit? You can choose some original socks to wear. Did we tell you that we've got loads?
- Aged cognac leather derby shoes
- Smooth calf leather from NBS in Portugal
- Pigskin leather lining
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Sole with recycled rubber half sole
- Heel height: 3 cm
- Blake construction
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in China by our partner factory
Brush the shoe to remove all dust and residue, then apply a waterproofing spray before first use to protect it. In case of stains, use a cloth lightly soaked in water, then dry with another cloth. As a bonus, our nourishing milk will clean the leather on the surface and nourish it deeply to prolong its life.
SIZE ADVICE: This style is true to size, so opt for your usual size.