Bottines LucasIn My Wishlist
Boots fit for a hunter.
Lucas is a cognac suede ankle boot with a split toe, characterised by a rounded shape and hand-stitched apron. With its rubber lug sole and metal eyelets and hooks, it showcases a unique chic outdoorsy vibe. Its secret? The Blake construction: an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
- Cognac suede desert boots
- Goatskin suede leather from Silva Santos & Silva in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Recycled rubber sole
- Pigskin leather lining - Heel height: 2.5 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of stains, clean using a suede eraser. If the colour fades after wearing several times, use a colour reviver!
The history of the product
SIZE ADVICE: This style sizes small! We advise you choose one size bigger than your regular size.