Boots Gaultier Black leather and suede
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
This product emits 24,3kg of Co2, 35% less than a standard low boot.
We offset 100% of these emissions to contribute to carbon neutrality.
Description + -
An understated black leather desert boot with a subtle material mix, set apart by its padded collar. A thin leather sole with injected rubber half sole. The added bonus: the Blake construction, an assembly technique which involves attaching the sole to the upper with a single seam ensuring a hard-wearing, lightweight finish.
Details & Care + -
- Smooth black leather and suede desert boots
- Calf and calfskin leather from NBS in Spain and Sanchez Agullo in Portugal
- Designed to last with their Blake construction
- Foam construction all around the ankle
- Leather sole with injected rubber half sole
- Pigskin leather lining
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Designed by Charlotte at our Paris HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of staining, clean the suede parts using an eraser and use shampoo for the leather parts, wiping any excess from the materials using an absorbent cloth.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|