Boots Gaultier Navy suede and cognac leather
We advise you to choose a size above your usual size
Description + -
Chic collar. A sober desert boot in Marine Sweden with a discreet bi-material, which is distinguished by its padded collar. A fine leather sole, with injected gum skating. And as a hidden bonus: the Blake sewn, a mounting technique that is both solid and light, which links the sole and the rod in a single seam.
Details & Care + -
- Navy suede and cognac leather ankle boots
- Foam insert all around the ankle
- Leather sole with injected gum pad
- Leather lining
- Designed by Charlotte in our Parisian HQ
- Made in Portugal by our partner factory
CARE ADVICE: Brush the shoes to get rid of dust and residue, then apply a protective waterproofing spray before wearing them for the first time. In case of staining, clean the suede parts using an eraser or a crepe brush and use shampoo for the leather parts, wiping any excess from the materials using an absorbent cloth.
Deliveries & Returns + -
- Free returns: within 30 days in France
- Free delivery: in France at home or in pick-up stores from 150€
- Secured payment: Credit card, Paypal and 3 times payment from 150€
How do i know my size? + -
This model sizes small. We advise you to choose one size above your usual size.
To know your size, measure from the heel of your feet to the tip of your biggest toe.
|Foot size||EU shoe size||UK shoe size||US shoe size||IT shoe size|